Templates for target groups can be used to save your target groups for later reuse or to make them available to your brands (e.g. offices) for their campaigns.
When promoting posts, you choose a target group template, which is stored in the campaign to boost the post.
Follow these steps to create a new target group template.
- Open "Templates" - "Targeting Templates"
- Click on "Create target group template
- Define a name for your template
- To select the template by your brands, you have several options to configure the visibility. For example, you can set the template to be visible only for German-speaking brands. If you want to create the template only for yourself for later reuse, you don't have to enter anything else besides the name.
- Click on "Next" to create the template and switch to the definition of the target group criteria contained in the template.
- You can now define the criteria of your target group for the various existing platforms. You can define the target region in the template, or you can use the target regions of the brand, which are automatically inserted into the campaign when you select the template (see "Target regions" in the article Create brand ).
- Click "Save" to create the target group template.
The template is available to you when creating a campaign on the "Target audience" step or when promoting a post.