Each post and campaign is assigned to a brand. In addition, a brand has assigned corresponding social media profiles, to which results such as the development of followers accrue.
These results can be prepared in the form of summarized e-mail reports by adhook and sent to involved persons.
Follow these steps to set up an email report for a brand:
- Click on the cogwheel in the upper right corner and select "Brands
- Edit the desired brand
- Open the "Notifications" tab
- Add a new notification
- Select which results you want to include in the email report. You have the following options:
- Post results
- Campaign results
- Follower results
- Select whether the report should be sent weekly or monthly.
- Define the language of the sent report
- Add information about the person who should receive the report (e-mail address & first name)
- Create notifications for additional people
- Click on "Save
💡 Want more flexibility in the email reports you send? In the article Create a customized report you will learn how to create reports according to your needs and share them with the people involved.