Active campaigns are checked by adhook on a daily basis. You can subscribe to notifications so that adhook informs you regularly about information and recommendations of campaigns that are relevant for you.
Information includes mainly campaign results (e.g. from the previous day). Recommendations can be opened and answered.
Notifications are sent via email and include the following information or campaign recommendations:
- Information campaigns results since the last notification
- Comparison of ad performance with recommendation to pause the ad with the worst performance.
- Inform about rejected advertisements
- Inform about new templates
- Inform about automatically applied optimizations(see Configure automatic rules )
- Comparison of Google keywords performance with the recommendation to pause the keyword with the worst performance.
- Information on results of Google keywords as well as search queries.
- Suggestion of new Google keywords
Follow these steps to configure notifications for campaign results:
- Open the gear in the upper right corner and click on Settings
- In the Notifications tab, set whether you want to receive notifications and at what interval.
- Specify whether you want to receive notifications for active campaigns you have created or for all campaigns you have access to.
Click "Save" at the bottom right
💡 With the setting "Receive notifications for all campaigns" and the interval "daily", a summary of all active campaigns will be available in your email inbox every morning.