To include additional results in a report besides the data available in adhook, you can use the integration of data sources from Google Sheets:
Possible use cases:
- Collect leads automatically in a Google Sheet and visualize this data in the adhook report
- Integrate results from platforms that cannot be used in adhook in the report
Follow these steps to integrate data from a Google Sheet in the adhook report:
- Click on the data source icon in the top right corner of the adhook report (contact adhook support if this is missing).
- Add an external data source (currently only Google Sheets are supported)
- Enter a URL to the Google Sheet, which is accessible for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specify the name of the spreadsheet from which the data should be integrated.
- Define the column in which date information is provided in the Google Sheet (e.g. the date when the lead arrived). This allows adhook to display the data according to the time filter set in the report (top right).
- Create one or more custom fields to reference data in the Google Sheet. For example, create a "Leads" field. Define the type of the new field as either the number of rows or the value of a column in the spreadsheet.
- Click on Save to save the data source and close the dialog.
- The created custom fields are now available for you to select in widgets of the "Summary" type.
💡 Here you can find a demo Google Sheet with sample data for inclusion in an adhook report.