Follow these steps to add a video ad for TikTok to your campaign.
- At the "Ads" step on the left side menu click "Add video ad".
- Define a name for the display
- Select the TikTok placements where you want this ad to appear.
- Deposit a title and a text
- Define the link, the call-to-action button and a link description
- Upload a video or choose one from the media library.
- After uploading, you can define a thumbnail for the video, which will be displayed before the video is played. To do this, click on "Select thumbnail" for the video.
Once you have entered enough information, the preview of the video ad in the selected placements will appear on the right.
You can upload multiple titles, texts or videos within the same video ad. From these, adhook will automatically create variants of your ads. Alternatively, you can add new ads or copy existing ones from the side menu on the left.
💡 Create 3-5 variants of your ads within a campaign so that TikTok's algorithm can optimize the delivery according to the chosen advertising goal. Moreover, the automatic rules of adhook can help to focus on the best ad over time.