Follow these steps to add an image ad for Twitter to your campaign.
- At the "Ads" step, click "Add Image Ad" on the left side of the page menu.
- Define a name for the image display
- Choose appropriate Twitter placements
- Deposit a title and a text
- Define the link, the call-to-action button and a link description
- Upload an image or select one from the media library. After uploading, you can crop the image to a desired format or use the uploaded image directly.
Once you have entered enough information, the preview of the image display in the selected placements will appear on the right.
You can upload multiple titles, texts or images within the same image ad. From these, adhook will automatically create variants of your ads. Alternatively, you can add new ads or copy existing ones in the side menu on the left.
💡 Create 3-5 variants of your ads within a campaign so that Twitter's algorithm can optimize delivery according to the chosen advertising goal. In addition, adhook's automatic rules can help you focus on the best ad over time.