To optimize your campaign for specific actions that are valuable to your business, you can create conversion optimized campaigns. To do this, proceed as follows.
- Create a campaign and select the "Conversions" advertising target
- Choose "LinkedIn" as your advertising network (you can also choose other advertising networks)
- Define your target group
- In the "Conversions" step, select the conversion event for which you want to optimize the campaign. Don't see any events? Create the conversion events in the LinkedIn advertising account selected in the campaign. After that you can select the conversion here.
- Create the ads, define the duration as well as the budget.
- Activate the campaign to transfer it to the deposited advertising account.