Follow these steps to add a Facebook & Instagram image ad to your campaign.
- At the "Ads" step, click "Add Image Ad" on the left side of the page menu.
- Define a name for the image display
- Select the placements where you want this image to be displayed.
- Deposit a title and a text
- Define the link, the call-to-action button and a link description
- Upload an image or select one from the media library. After uploading, you can crop the image to a desired format or use the uploaded image directly.
Once you have entered enough information, the preview of the image display in the selected placements will appear on the right.
You can upload multiple titles, texts or images within the same image ad. From these, adhook will automatically create variants of your ads. Alternatively, you can add new ads or copy existing ones in the side menu on the left.
💡 Create 3-5 variants of your ads within a campaign, so that Meta's algorithm can optimize the delivery according to the chosen advertising goal. Moreover, the automatic rules of adhook can help to focus on the best ad over time.
ℹ️ For Facebook & Instagram, you can upload multiple formats of your image directly in the image ad. Facebook will use the most appropriate image format when delivering the ad in a placement (e.g. a vertical image for Stories). See also Use Asset Customization .