Posts can be assigned to different people already as drafts to simplify collaboration on the post.
Follow these steps to create a draft post and assign it to another person:
- Create a post (see e.g. Create post for pages )
- Click "Assign draft" at the bottom right
- Select a person from the list to whom you want to assign the post. The list will only show people who have permission to the brand selected in the post.
- Optionally add a note which will be sent to the selected person.
- Optionally add users in the CC that you want to inform about the new assignment.
- Click on "Assign
- The newly assigned person will be informed via e-mail.
ℹ️ Contact adhook support if you do not see the option to assign post drafts.
Assigning drafts is a good way to simplify collaboration on post content. However, reviewing final created content should rather be done via review workflows. See the article Review & Setting up approval of posts .