You can prepare Instagram Stories in adhook and publish them manually via the adhook mobile app.
ℹ️ Automatic publishing of Instagram Stories is technically not possible for tools like adhook at the moment.
Follow these steps to prepare an Instagram Story in adhook and publish it manually via the adhook mobile app.
- Create a post and select "Stories from ..." in the "Post to" section.
- You can now select Instagram as the platform for your story. This requires that an Instagram account is stored on the selected brand.
- Define the content of your story or choose a story from the templates (see Create a post from a template ).
- Schedule the story for publication
- As soon as the story is to be published, you as the creator:in the story will receive a notification via e-mail.
- Open the story in the adhook mobile app for IOS & Android. You will find the story in the "Posts", if you filter for the posts to be published manually (select status via filter button).
- Open the post resp. the story
- Click the "Publish to Instagram" button. This will download the story media (pictures & videos) to your mobile phone's gallery. Any text will be copied to the clipboard.
- The Instagram app opens. Now post the story and select the automatically downloaded media from the gallery. Paste the text from the clipboard.
If you record the media for your story directly on your mobile phone, it makes sense to publish the story directly via the Instagram app. Stories stats are automatically imported to adhook, whether you prepared the story in adhook or directly on Instagram.