You can create posts for pages as well as posts for personal profiles based on a template. Templates are prepared posts that you can select from a gallery. On the one hand, the templates offer an efficient use of content prepared for you. On the other hand, they also serve as inspiration for your own post content.
Follow these steps to create a post from a template:
- Open "Posts" in the navigation and click on "Create Post". Alternative: Open "Calendar" in the navigation and click on the day you want to schedule a new post. Select "Create Post" in the dialog.
- Select the brand for which you want to create the post. If you have access to only one brand, it will be selected directly.
- Click on "Select post from template
- In the dialog you can see all the templates that are available to you. Via different filters you can search the templates by platforms or topics. You will also see if you have already scheduled or published a template.
- Choose a template via "Select template
- By selecting the template, the post content will be copied into your post. You can edit it individually depending on the settings of the template.
- Schedule the post for publication
- Promote the post (optional, see Promote the post )
ℹ️ Are you missing templates or do you want to create new templates yourself? Learn more about this in the article Create new post template .