Follow these steps to create a post for your personal social media profiles in adhook:
- Open "Posts" in the navigation and click on "Create Post". Alternative: Open "Calendar" in the navigation and click on the day you want to schedule a new post. Select "Create Post" in the dialog.
- Select the brand for which you want to create the post. If you have access to only one brand, it will be selected directly.
- Under "Post to", select "Personal Profiles" to create a post for your social media profiles.
- Select the desired platforms to be used in the post. If you haven't connected any personal profiles yet, a warning will be displayed. In this case, connect your accounts at the top right of the cogwheel under "Link accounts" so that you can use them in the post.
- Create the post content or select a template (see Create a post from a template )
- Schedule the post for publication
ℹ️ Personal posts cannot be promoted.