To optimize your campaign for specific actions that are valuable to your business, you can create conversion optimized campaigns. To do this, proceed as follows.
- Create a campaign and select the "Conversions" advertising target
- Choose "Facebook & Instagram" as the ad network (you can also choose other ad networks)
- Define your target group
- In the "Conversions" step, select the conversion event for which you want to optimize the campaign. Are no events displayed? Create the conversion events in your adhook account at the top right of the gear wheel under "Settings" in the "Conversions" tab.
- Create the ads, define the duration as well as the budget.
- Activate the campaign to transfer it to the deposited advertising account.
Important : When starting the campaign or making major changes, the campaign is in the learning phase, where data is collected for optimal delivery. To pass the learning phase, Meta needs about 50 results. For conversion optimized campaigns, this means that the conversion selected in the campaign must be triggered 50 times to pass the learning phase.
If you have too few conversions and the learning phase cannot be completed, your campaign will not be delivered optimally. In such a case, choose a conversion for subsequent campaigns that is higher up in your funnel and occurs correspondingly more frequently. Alternatively, you can also choose a different advertising goal, such as traffic.