With the automatic rules you can let adhook take over the optimization of ads and Google Ads keywords based on predefined conditions.
As soon as an ad or Google Ads keyword is paused due to a rule, you will be notified via email (see to receive notifications about campaign results ).
Follow the steps below to create a new rule:
- Open "Automation" - "Rules
- Click on "Create rule
- Define a name for the new rule
- Select whether the rule should be applied to all active campaigns, to selected campaigns or to selected campaign targets (e.g. only traffic campaigns)
- Select the advertising networks that this rule should cover
- Define the conditions under which the rule should trigger an action (e.g. if the click-through rate of the ad is 30% lower than the campaign average).
- Select the action that should be triggered when the conditions in the corresponding date range occur. The following options are available:
- Pause display
- Pause keyword
- Select the date range of the results to be taken into account when checking the rule.
- Select how often the rule should be executed (e.g. every 7 days).
- Save the rule to activate it.