Paid activities like Post Boostings, Google Ads or Social Media Ads campaigns are called campaigns in adhook.
On the one hand, a campaign is automatically created in adhook from the details of promoting a post , on the other hand, you can create campaigns yourself.
The following advertising networks are supported:
- Meta (Facebook & Instagram)
- Google Ads
ℹ️ campaigns can also be imported automatically or manually from the advertising accounts to adhook. See Import campaigns .
Follow these steps to start creating a campaign in adhook.
- Open "Campaigns" and click on "Create Campaign". Alternatively, you can click on a desired day in the editorial plan and then select "Create campaign".
- Define a name for your campaign
- Choose a brand for which you want to create this campaign (only visible if you have access to multiple brands)
- Choose an advertising target. The advertising target is crucial for the delivery of your ads by the algorithm of the advertising platforms.
- Store tags for better organization of your campaigns in adhook (optional)
- Click "Next
The campaign design is now created and opened. You will be guided through the creation of the campaign using various steps. The individual steps are described below in the corresponding articles.
- Advertising networks choose
- Define target group
- Select conversions (only for "Conversions" advertising target)
- Select lead form (only for "lead generation" advertising objective)
- Create advertisements
- Define runtime
- Select budget